Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19348 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,940TL (15,197₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)