Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13879 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,168TL (15,624₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)