Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37418 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,962TL (7,917 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)