Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41172 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,469TL (5,996 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)