Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.715 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,561TL (3,584 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)