Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,594TL (R$ 2,236) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)