Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.259 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,611TL (R$ 2,074) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (34 minutes ago)