Cost of living in Serres, Greece compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Serres (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,841TL (€1,009) in Serres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)