Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.846 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,459TL (RM4,088) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (19 minutes ago)