Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.471 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,579TL (RM1,753) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)