Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.960 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,383TL (RM2,482) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (29 minutes ago)