Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,882TL (₩1,501,741) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)