Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,998TL (₩1,558,035) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)