Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,480TL (₩1,099,568) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (44 minutes ago)