Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05591 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,492TL (¥62,461) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)