Cost of living comparison between Semey, Kazakhstan and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00930 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,545TL (273,663 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)