Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,952TL (Rp 10,642,025) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)