Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,867TL (Rp 13,833,089) in Semarang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)