Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.294 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,039TL (2,349 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)