Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10757 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,831TL (35,615 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)