Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11893 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,575TL (21,652 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)