Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18139 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,133TL (17,271 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)