Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10550 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,017TL (28,593 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (41 minutes ago)