Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14683 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,184TL (21,686 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)