Cost of living in Satna, India vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07479 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 69% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,718TL (₨49,714) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)