Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 62% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,846TL (₨86,629) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (23 minutes ago)