Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04537 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 4% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,872TL (Taka 63,303) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)