Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,034TL (€769) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (19 minutes ago)