Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.771 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,579TL (C$1,653) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (39 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)