Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04247 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,638TL (₨62,110) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)