Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08515 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 78% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,105TL (руб 48,210) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)