Cost of living in Saransk, Russia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08041 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 74% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,825TL (руб 47,566) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)