Cost of living in Saransk, Russia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06641 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saransk (Russia) is 88% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,948TL (руб 59,442) in Saransk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)