Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.462 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,950TL (1,198KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)