Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.113 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,552TL (1,208KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)