Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.967 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,398TL (1,727KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)