Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.102 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,686TL (866KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)