Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03253 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,252TL (¥161,450) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)