Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03402 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,405TL (¥100,073) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)