Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,299 prices entered by 1,047 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,135TL (R$ 2,811) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (41 minutes ago)