Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,059TL (R$ 2,439) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (28 minutes ago)