Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,010TL (R$ 3,430) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)