Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.660 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,084TL (R$ 1,858) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)