Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,894TL (R$ 2,510) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)