Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,640TL (R$ 2,515) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (44 minutes ago)