Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,637TL (R$ 3,068) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)