Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.251 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,494TL (R$ 1,994) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)