Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.543 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,890TL (R$ 1,873) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)