Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,560TL (R$ 3,068) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)