Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.115 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,725TL (R$ 2,443) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (23 minutes ago)