Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.202 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,952TL (R$ 2,456) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)