Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,231TL (R$ 3,649) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)