Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.367 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,143TL (R$ 2,300) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)