Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.289 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,284TL (R$ 2,547) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)