Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,387TL (R$ 2,835) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)