Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,726TL (R$ 4,006) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)