Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.537 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,074TL (R$ 2,000) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)