Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08239 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,632TL (RD$ 31,951) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)