Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10616 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,037TL (RD$ 28,607) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)