Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07504 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,019TL (RD$ 40,230) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)