Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07735 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,962TL (RD$ 51,229) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)