Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.235 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,056TL (R$ 2,475) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (about 1 hour ago)