Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.192 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,682TL (R$ 2,250) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (34 minutes ago)