Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,014TL (R$ 3,649) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)