Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08875 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,547TL (Php28,703) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (28 minutes ago)