Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09098 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,493TL (RD$ 27,401) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)