Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08241 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,651TL (RD$ 44,299) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)