Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07961 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,600TL (RD$ 32,663) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)