Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.639 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,949TL (1,085 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)