Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.113 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,673TL (437 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)