Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.044 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,574TL (637 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (29 minutes ago)