Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.610 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,106TL (1,137 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)