Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.724 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,147TL (1,114 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)