Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.178 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,212TL (€769) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Baotou costs 元500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)