Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.520 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,976TL (€456) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)