Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00201 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,192TL (COL$1,590,397) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)