Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,606TL (COL$1,641,078) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (about 1 hour ago)