Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,050 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00833 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,801TL (CH$336,455) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)