Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,124 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00581 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,727TL (CH$641,888) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)