Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,100TL (€786) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (17 minutes ago)