Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,240TL (€1,050) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (43 minutes ago)