Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,889TL (€698) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)