Cost of living comparison between Santander, Spain and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,671TL (€1,093) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)