Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.269 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,549TL (€488) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (43 minutes ago)