Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36228 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,080TL (Bs 5,740) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)