Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,327TL (COL$1,750,885) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)