Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,149TL (COL$2,520,169) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)