Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / COP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,208TL (COL$1,895,178) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)