Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,404TL (R$ 2,871) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)