Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,564TL (R$ 3,165) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)