Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,418TL (R$ 2,079) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)