Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,257TL (€1,054) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)