Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44764 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,623TL ($b8,093) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)