Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,512TL ($b4,240) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)