Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,491TL ($b6,608) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)