Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,176TL ($b3,573) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)