Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.690 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,902TL ($b4,208) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)