Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,059TL (R$ 2,888) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (38 minutes ago)