Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,739TL (R$ 3,170) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)