Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,926TL (R$ 2,619) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)