Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.362 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,568TL (RM1,886) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)