Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,615TL (RM2,765) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)