Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.815 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,362TL (RM4,124) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)