Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,178TL (﷼ 31,199,900) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (44 minutes ago)