Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01563 TRY / YER *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,291TL (146,578 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)