Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,783TL (€642) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)