Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19139 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,496TL (ARS $13,040) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)