Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14118 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,893TL (ARS $20,492) in San Rafael to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)