Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17300 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,863TL (L 16,550) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)