Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16736 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,545TL (L 21,183) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)