Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16888 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,518TL (L 14,911) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)