Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17446 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,557TL (Mex$ 20,387) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (38 minutes ago)