Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.724 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,202TL ($1,128) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (35 minutes ago)